F1® Pack Rivals
1000th Race Poster Competition
The promoter is: VirtTrade Ltd, whose registered office is at 8 High Street, Heathfield, East Sussex, TN21 8LS
The competition is open to users of F1 Pack Rivals except employees of VirtTrade and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The competition can be entered via
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date and time for entries will be 18:00 BST on Thursday 2nd May 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Follow the link provided and answer the question, providing both your F1 Pack Rivals username and email address.
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prizes are as follows:
First Prize: Limited Edition Automobilist Gold poster (https://automobilist.com/Formula-1-R-1000th-Grand-PrixTM-Gold-2019-U-L-Edition-Poster) + 500,000 coins + 7 days VIP
Second prize: Heineken Chinese Grand Prix 2019 poster (https://automobilist.com/FORMULA-1-HEINEKEN-CHINESE-GRAND-PRIX-2019-Poster) + 250,000 coins + 5 days VIP
Third prize: Heineken Chinese Grand Prix 2019 poster (https://automobilist.com/FORMULA-1-HEINEKEN-CHINESE-GRAND-PRIX-2019-Poster) + 100,000 coins + 3 days VIP
Ten further consolation prizes: 50,000 coins + 1 day VIP
The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all correct entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize will be delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.